7 Business Blog Topics Your Customers Wants You To Write
If you have a small business website, you know how important it is to make use of a blog on a consistent basis. Blogs are an excellent way to give your business credibility and help with the SEO performance of your website. Moreover, blogs are an integral part of any content marketing strategy. Blogs are useful to provide your customers with fresh, relevant content and keep them going back.
If you are currently blogging, you should ask yourself the following questions. What kinds of topics are you currently writing about? How much success have you had? If you aren’t blogging, now is a good time to get started with inbound marketing and take the first steps in the right direction. Here is a short list of business blog topics to start writing today.
- How-to posts – A tutorial on how do use your products for DIY projects
- Pros and Cons – Customers dislike making a purchase only to regret it later. When this happens, business owners wished that customers had researched their purchase. With this in mind, business owners should provide a list of both pros and cons of their products.
- Share the success story of one of your customers
- Ideas / New Trends – Showcase how your products help customers follow new trends
- “Best of” Lists
- Share and answer the most frequently asked questions your receive from your customers
- Share product comparisons
It’s not always easy to generate fresh content. Over the last few years, we have helped dozens of business owners to launch their inbound marketing strategies and one of the most important aspects of a successful inbound marketing campaign is to choose a topic which connects with your audience. The objective is to eventually convert your reading audience into leads then customers.
The mistake many businesses make is publishing blog content that’s simply irrelevant to the audience or the lead conversion journey. Some content may not help customers to make informed buying decisions. Hence, some articles are never read or they leave little or no impact on the reader.
So there you have it. We’ve provided a short list of article suggestions that are impactful. They will engage readers and bring traffic, convert leads and close sales. If you need help or have comments, reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org